Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can i get into british columbia university ?

Hey everyone! my dream is to go to british colombia university in canada and i study here in the united states so i would be an international student , my GPA wasnt too good my junior year my unweighted is 2.9 and weighted ids 3.9 so do i still have time to change it in time for applications which i will do on regular time which is in the fall? and as far as extra curricular activities and involvement i think i have those covered i an captain of my field hockey varsity team and captain of the soccer team , vice president or Youth and government club , president of spanish club, in my school spirit club , volunteer in school functions, part of student board , etc. and im retaking my SAT which i know will be around 1600 .... ? can you guys please give me responses ?

No comments:

Post a Comment