Friday, July 15, 2011

I have had shoulder pain for the last 3 years?

I went to see my GP who referred me to physio I had a bit of improvement but went back with the same problem 3 months later,my GP prescribed ibuprofen with the same results I persevered with the pain until I went to see my GP again this March she would have referred me back to physio but I told her I wanted to get to the bottom of the cause of the pain.I was sent for a chest x ray in April(2011) it came back showing inconsistencies I was referred to chest clinic at my local hospital who sent me for CT,PET & MRI scans Pulmonary function breathing tests,Bronchoscopy & CT scan needle biopsy of the Lung last week I was given a diagnosis of lung cancer & the consultant talked about having an op to remove part of my right lung but they wanted to wait for the results of the MRI scan which took place last Wednesday,yesterday(Tues)I attended chest clinic with my husband & was given the results of the scan apparently I have cancer in my R shoulder,Adrenal glands & top of my R leg (which they`re not too bothered about at the moment ) because I have cancer in more than 1 place I can`t have the op I am to start with Chemo next Monday my question is does anyone think I have a case for negligence with my GP for not acting sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment