Saturday, July 9, 2011

How can I get Half Life 2 running on an Asus Eee PC 1005hab?

Lately, I have seen videos of half life 2 being run off of net books very similar to the one mentioned in the question title. The question I am asking is, what do I have to do to make this possible? I'd like some answers from people who have actually tested this. I'd prefer not modifying the driver - but am open to suggestions and "how tos" in regards to driver modification), I do though have GMA Booster, and I barely notice any increase in speed. Also, links to customized tweaks or configurations for the game would be appreciated. (I tried the one from a site called netbook gaming, but it made the whole screen black and un playable).. I just sort of want a step by step way of getting Half Life 2 to work on a lap top with an Intel Atom CPU N270 @ 1.60 GHz, 1.68 Ghz, 0.99 GB of RAM.... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment