Monday, July 11, 2011

Long distance relationships?

I applied to study for a postgrad degree in Geneva 7 months ago. I met someone I really like 6 months ago. I found out a couple of weeks ago that I got accepted with a scholarship to study in Geneva and it's an opportunity that I cannot turn down. My boyfriend and I are upset because this will mean that we will be living in different countries - me in Switzerland and him in UK. I think that this is doable because we will only be a couple of hours away, so we can see each other on weekends. but how practical is this? Also, it depends on him finding a job in London in his field of banking. If not, he may have to return to Brazil where he already has several job offers. If he does this, I don't know what will happen. any suggestions/opinions/experiences of long-term relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment